Easy convert svg to png offline without any program or tool. Convert any svg to png just in 5 seconds without any software.
How to Convert SVG to PNG Offline without any software?
Scalable Vector Graphics “SVG” are vectore images with 2D dimentions. You can edit the svg files using Adobe Illustrator.
Portable Network Graphics “PNG” are images with lossless data compression support, and it also support transparent background.
Many times while downloading png images from Google we find that the extension of the fil is not png but svg.
So simply download the file and convert it to png using Internet Explorer Browser.
Steps How to Convert SVG to PNG Offline using Internet Explorer
- Go to Google.com and Search for the image you want
- Save the image to computer
- if the image extension .SVG then open Internet Explorer
- open the svg file in a new tab in Internet Explorer
- click right click on the image and save it
- Go to file type and change it from SVG to PNG
- Then Click Save and Enjoy
with these simple steps you can convert svg to png using internet explorer